If you’re thinking about making some lifestyle changes, mealtime is probably one of the areas you’re thinking about tweaking. Here are 31 of our most popular, healthy recipes. That’s enough for you to try one new recipe a day for a month, even during the longest months.
Healthy Breakfast RecipesThere’s a reason people associate breakfast with a healthier lifestyle. Start the day energized and satisfied with one of these choices:
Healthy Main DishesOne-pot meals are main-course superstars, so quite a few of these recipes can perform solo on your dinner table.
- Enrichables Pesto Pizza
- Farfalle With Green Sauce
- Cauliflower Shepherd’s Pie
- Sweet Potato Soup
- Pressure Cooker Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Pressure Cooker Mediterranean Chicken & Rice Bowls
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
- Pressure Cooker Citrus-Herb Salmon & Green Beans
- Zucchini Noodle Lasagna Bowl
- Mexican Sweet Potato “Rice”
- Zucchini Noodle Carbonara
- Easy Harissa Chicken Dinner
- Vegan BBQ Sliders
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Pad Thai
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Kale Lentil Sausage Stew
- Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
- Skinny Mac ‘N Cheese
- Gnocchi with Spring Vegetables
- Mushroom Rigatoni Bolognese
- Creamy Avocado Pesto Primavera
- Chimichurri Noodles With Grilled Flank Steak
- Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- Baked Avocado Tacos
- Beef & Broccoli Meatballs
Favorite Healthy SnacksHealthy snacks help conquer that 3 p.m. slump and power you through until dinner.
Learn how to create a weekly meal plan with a "Comfort Foods Made Better" meal planning party.